FANDOM


The Princess is an agent type and family member in Medieval II: Total War. Princesses is only agent for players who are not recruited, but comes into service as daughters of ruling family reaches age 16. Princesses are only available for christian factions.

IntroductionEdit

The Princess serves two main purposes, first one is to make diplomatic deals with other factions and second one is to marry. The higher the Princess Charm skill, the higher chance for diplomatic deal and for better term(for example more money out of selling map information).

Princess AncillariesEdit

Name Conditions for obtaining Chance % Effect How to obtain
Delicate Blade FatherTrait Paranoia >= 1 OR SpyMaster OR AssassinMaster 100 +1 Personal Security Character comes of age
Faithful Servant FatherAttribute Authority>4 100 +1 Charm Agent Created
Fine Cosmetics FatherTrait Aesthetic>=1 100 +1 Charm Agent Created
Royal Escort 100 +2 Personal Security Suffer Assassination Attempt
Smothering Guards FatherTrait Paranoia>=1 75 -1 Charm AND +3 Personal Security

Exclude Secret Love

DistanceCapital>30 and in other faction lands
Stunning Handmaiden FatherTrait Girls >= 1 or FatherTrait Perverted >= 1 50 -1 Charm Character comes of age
Smothering Guards FatherTrait Prim >= 1 25 -1 Charm AND +3 Personal Security

Exclude Secret Love

Character comes of age
Strapping Stallion kings_stables in faction 25 +10% Movement Points Character comes of age
Chastity Belt FatherTrait Prim >= 1 OR Disciplinarian >= 1 20 -1 Charm AND -10% MovementPoints Character comes of age
Secret Love 5 -1 CharmExclude Smothering Guards CharacterTurnEnd
Yappy Little Dog 5 -1 Charm Character comes of age
Obsessed Suitor Charm>4 4 -1 Charm AND -2 PersonalSecurity Complete Diplomacy mission

There is no transferable ancillaries for Princesses . Some of ancillaries gives bad stats, try to avoid them if possible. Good ancillaries have much higher chances, than bad ones, so bad ones are easy to avoid.

Princess traits and gaining Charm skillEdit

Traits good

Max level

Level and effect

How to get
GoodPrincess 4 +1(1)/+2(2)/+3(4)/+4(8) Charm A princess gains a point in GoodPrincess each time she succeeds at adiplomatic mission. Antitrait BadPrincess.
BraveWoman 2 +1 AND +1/+2 AND +2 Charm AND PersonalSecurity A princess gets a level in BraveWoman each time she executes an assassin. Antitrait TimidWoman.
NaturalPrincess 3 +1/+2/+3  Charm A princess gains a level in NaturalPrincess on creation. She gains second level with 50% probability, and if she gains second level, third level gain with 20% probability. This makes the probabilities 1(50%), 2(40%), 3(10%).
PrettyWoman 3 +1/+2/+3  Charm(third level increase fertility) A princess gets a level in PrettyWoman on creation with 25% chance, with 25% chance if her father has one or more points in WifeIsCharming, with 50% and then 25% chance if her father has one or more levels in Handsome, again with 50% and 25% chance if her father has two or more levels in Handsome, and yet again with 50% and 25% chance if her father has three or more levels in Handsome. If princess have at least first level, then there is no way to fall. Antitrait UglyWoman.
EducatedWoman 3 +1/+1/+2  Charm A princess gains a level in EducatedWoman on creation with 25% probability,with 25% probability if her father has 2 or more levels in Ignorance, with 50% and 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Intelligent,and with 50% if her father has two or more levels in Intelligent. Antitrait VapidWoman.
FaithfulWoman 3 +1(1)/+2(2)/+2 AND +1(4)  Charm AND  Loyalty A princess gains a level in FaithfulWoman on creation with 50% and 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Prim. Antitrait UnchasteWoman.
PassionateWoman 3 +1/+1/+2 Charm(third level increase fertility) A princess gains a level in PassionateWoman on creation with 10% probability. Antitrait ColdWoman and UnchasteWoman.
TolerantWoman 3 +1/+2/+3  Charm A princess gains a levelin TolerantWoman on creation with 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Xenophobia, and with 50% probability if her father has one or more levels in Xenophilia. Antitrait BigotWoman.
SpiritedWoman 3 +1/+2/-1  Charm A princess gets a level in SpiritedWoman on creation with 15% chance, and with 50% and 25% chance if her father has one or more levels of Rabblerouser.A princess gains a level in SpiritedWoman with 8% chance each time she succeeds at a diplomatic mission. Antitrait DesperateWoman.
FairWoman 3 +1/+2/+3  Charm A princess gains a levelin FairWoman on creation with 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Authoritarian, and with 50% probability if her father has one or more levels of NonAuthoritarian. Antitrait HarshWoman.
HumbleWoman 2 +1/+2 Charm A princess gets a level in HumbleWoman on creation with 25% chance if her father has one level in HarshRuler, with 50% chance if her dad has one level in KindRuler, with 25% chance if her dad had more than one level in Cheapskate, and with 50% chance if the faction treasury is less than 10000 florins. At the end of any turn in which the treasury is less than 0, she has a 20% chance to gain another level, and at the end of any turn if she has atleast first level in HumbleWoman, she has a 5% chance of gaining another point. Antitrait PretentiousWoman.
FertileWoman 3 Each level increase fertility A princess gains a point in FertileWoman with 50% and 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Fertile. Antitrait InfertileWoman.

Traits bad

Max level

Level and Effect

How to get

BadPrincess 3 -1(2)/-2(4)/-3(6)  Charm A princess gains a point in BadPrincess with 50% probability each time shefails a diplomatic mission. Antitrait GoodPrincess.
TimidWoman 3 -1(2)/-2 AND +1(3)/-3 AND +2(4)  Charm AND PersonalSecurity A princess gets a point in TimidWoman with 50% probability if she suffers an assassination attempt. Antitrait BraveWoman.
UglyWoman 2 -1/-2  Charm(second level descreace fertility) A princess gets a point in UglyWoman on creation with 5% chance, with 25% chance if her father has one or more levels in WifeIsHorrid, another with 25% chance if her father has two or more levels in WifeIsHorrid, with 50% and then 25% chance if her father has one or more levels in Ugly, again with 50%and 25% chance if her father has two or more levels in Ugly, and yet again with 50% and 25% chance if her father has three or more levels in Ugly. If princess have at least 1 level, then there is no way back. Antitrait PrettyWoman.
VapidWoman 3 -1/-1/-2  Charm A princess gains a levelin VapidWoman on creation with 5% probability, with 50% and 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Ignorance,with 50% probability if her father has two or more levels in Ignorance, and with 50% probability if her father has 2 or more levels in Intelligent. Antitrait EducatedWoman.
UnchasteWoman 3 +1/+2/-2  Charm A princess gains a level in UnchasteWoman on creation with 50% probability if her father has one or more levels in Perverted, and with 50% and 25% chanceif her father has one or more levels in Girls. Antitraits FaithfulWoman and PassionateWoman.
ColdWoman 3 -1/-1/-2  Charm(third level descreace fertility) A princess gains a levelin ColdWoman on creation with 10% probability, and with 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Perverted. Antitraits PassionateWoman and UglyWoman.
DykeWoman 2 +1/-1  Charm(second level descreace fertility) A princess gains a point in DykeWoman on creation with 5% probability. Antitrait PassionateWoman.
BigotWoman 3 -1/-2/-3  Charm A princess gains a point in BigotWoman on creation with 50% probability if her father has one or more levels in Xeniphobia, and with 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Xenophilia. Antitrait TolerantWoman.
DesperateWoman 3 -1(2)/-2(3)/-3(4)  Charm A princess gains a point of DesperateWoman at the end of every turn with 4%probability. Antitrait SpiritedWoman.
HarshWoman 3 -1/-2/-3  Charm A princess gains a level in HarshWoman on creation with 50% probability if her father has one or more levels in Authoritarian, and with 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in NonAuthoritarian.At the end of any turn, a princess has a 4% chance to gain a level in HarshWoman if she already has one or more levels in HarshWoman. Antitrait FairWoman.
PretentiousWoman 2 -1/-2  Charm A princess gets a level in PretentiousWoman on creation, with 50% chance if her father has one level or more in HarshRuler, with 25% chance if her father has one level or more in KindRuler, with 50% chance if her father has one rank or more in ExpensiveTastes, and with 50% chance if the treasury is greater than 30000.At the end of any turn in which the treasury is more than 75000 florins, she has a 20% chance to gain level, and if the treasury is more than 20000 florins and the princess has one or more points in PretentiousWoman, she gains another level with 4% probability. If Princess has already second level, then there is no way back. Antitrait HumbleWoman.
InfertileWoman 3 Each level decrease fertility A princess gains a level in InfertileWoman with 50% and 25% probability if her father has one or more levels in Infertile, and with 50% and 25%probability if her father has one or more levels in WifeIsBarren. Antitrait FertileWoman.

Princess don't gain more than 10 charm skill. Some traits in tables have numbers in brackets: this denotes how many points one needs to raise skill.

Strategy and tipsEdit

Most charm points princesses gain from father traits and there is no way to change that. But princesses can work as diplomats and gain up to 4 charm point.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.