Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms is the expansion to the 2006 PC game, Medieval II: Total War. The expansion was released on August 28, 2007 in the United States and has four new campaigns, focusing on: Colonialisation of the Americas, 13th century Britain, the Crusader Campaigns in the Levant and Teutonic Crusade in Northern Europe.
- Americas Campaign - 7 playable factions (Spain, The Aztecs, Mayans, Apachean Tribes, Chichimeca, Tlaxcalans and Tarascans) on a map of the New World stretching from Honduras to Texas. In this the apcheans tripes can lanch a warpath. Spain has to upgrade a city to get spanish infantry.
- Britannia Campaign - 5 playable factions (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Norway) on a map of the British Isles. In this campaign there are permant forts on the map. There are great generals.Howaever,at a certain time the faction will get a great army. For example Scotland gets their amy when they lose two cities.
- Crusades Campaign - 5 playable factions (Kingdom of Jerusalem, Principality of Antioch, Egypt, Turkey, Byzantium) on a map of Egypt, the Levant and Anatolia. In this great generals come with piety. The islam countries can lanch a jihad. Venice will appear on the map after the fourth carsade has arrived.
- Teutonic Campaign - 4 playable factions (Teutonic Order, Lithuania, Denmark, Novgorod), and 2 unlockable (Poland and the Holy Roman Empire) on a map of northeastern Europe from eastern Germany to Russia. Denmark can from the Kalmar Union. When they do so they get some Norwegean units.
On each of the expansions, a small part of the world map is taken (e.g Britain) and many settlements are added to it. Whereas Britain in the main game has a total of 7 castles or cities, the Britannia Campaign contains many more. There are many new units and maps.
- This section requires expansion. Please expand it to the best of your abilities.
New features include: 4 campaigns about different parts of the world, New factions for each campaign,New units for each Campaign and some different UIs. There are 110 new units and 7 new mutiplayer maps.
|The Total War series|
|Shogun (Mongol Invasion) • Medieval (Viking Invasion) • Rome (Barbarian Invasion • Alexander) • Spartan • Medieval II (Kingdoms) • Empire • Napoleon • Total War: Shogun 2 • Total War: Rome II • Total War: Attila • Total War: Warhammer • Total War: Arena|