List of Dignitary Skills and Traits
Settlement Disruption Tactics
- Spread Cultural Tension: Increases public order penalties from foreign cultures in the target province. Ineffective where there are no foreign cultures present.
- Buy-off Merchants: Impedes commerce in the target settlement.
- Spread Cultural Propaganda: Zealously spreads your culture within the target province. Ineffective where your culture is already dominant. Increases cultural presence by 20% next turn.
General Assassination Actions
- Hire Assassins: Kills the target character by putting a bounty on their head.
- Betrayal: Kills the target character after betraying their trust.
- Provocation: Kills the target character in self-defense, having coaxed them into attacking.
Military Disruption Actions*
- Undermine Authority: Reduces the authority of the target army's general.
- Mislead Command: Reduces the cunning of the target army's general.
- Threat of Destruction: Reduces the zeal of the target army's general.
*General attributes cannot be reduced below 1.
- Administration (Friendly/Toggle): Advises local officials, thereby increasing tax rates while helping protect local settlements against authoritarian agent actions. Also increases public order.
- Corruption (Unfriendly/Toggle): Corrupts local officials, thereby diminishing tax rates. The disruptions in government also leave local settlements vulnerable to authoritarian agent actions.
- Military Administration: Increases the authority of the parent army's general and reduces upkeep costs.