Settlement Subversion Actions
- Rally Slaves: Intensifies servile disorder in the target settlement, leading it towards a slave revolt. Ineffective where there is no slave unrest.
- Raid: Causes minor damage across the target settlement and reduces the local slave population.
- Assault Garrison: Inflicts major damage upon a single local garrison unit in the target settlement. Choose a unit to assault.
General Assassination Actions
- Single Combat: Challenges the target character to a "fair and honorable" fight to the death.
- Marksmanship: Kills the target character from afar before they have a chance to react.
- Slaughter: Kills the character through swift and merciless brutality.
Military Subversion Actions
- Show of Force: Reduces the morale and charge bonus of all units in the target army.
- Harass: Impedes the melee and ranged combat potential of all units in the target army.
- Assault Patrol: Inflicts considerable damage against a specific unit in the target army. Choose a unit to assault.
- Military Fervor (Friendly/Toggle): Brings word of glorious battles and great victories, thereby inspiring the local populace. This rise in military fervor also helps protect local settlements from zealous agent actions.
- Guerrilla Action (Unfriendly/Toggle): Wreaks despair amongst the populace with small-scale military actions. The struggle to maintain order also leaves local settlements vulnerable to zealous agent actions.
- Military Training: Increases the zeal of the parent army's general and progressively increases the experience of all its units..