|Emerges in||395 AD|
|Appears in||Total War: Attila|
The ocean laps the coasts of Juteland, summoning its inhabitants to new adventures and conquests.
As such, the Juti have always been the most intrepid of the Norse-speaking peoples, looking to distant shores or clashing over the sparse northern lands. Accordingly, they are in the perfect position to profit from the slow collapse of Roman Britannia, and relentlessly plunder its coast as its defenders dwindle in number.
The Juti leadership use the spoils of their raids to make exquisite, prestige goods. Should the Juti succeed in conquering Britannia, many more will no doubt be forged. A successful conquest would be a great undertaking, and one requiring them to draw on the very depths of their fortitude.
To drive out the remaining Romans, subdue the belligerent locals, and foil the ambitions of their Saxon neighbours who also covet this green and pleasant land – the Juti have vowed no less!
- Fire and war is all some men know, and so it becomes them.
- +250% conversion cost of the main chain
- +200% conversion time of the main chain
- Income: +75% from sacking, looting and raiding
- The most powerful of the Nordic peoples, feared and respected by all, the Jutes are a warlike nation ruled by a succession of warrior kings.
- Extra income for every enemy unit destroyed.
- Income: +200% from razing settlements
- The symbol of the Jutes is based on an Anglo-Saxon shield ornament depicting raven dated to 6th century AD and found in Sturry, Kent, England.