Hattori Clan Mon
|Appears in||Grand Campaign|
|Bonuses||Better Ninja Agents, Better Kisho Ninja, Larger Deployment Zone for Ashigaru/Samurai|
The Hattori Clan are a playable faction in Shogun 2: Total War. They are unlockable via a code distributed with the Limited Edition version of Shogun 2 or by purchasing the Hattori Clan Pack DLC.
The Hattori are master of subterfuge, assassination and the hidden knife in the dark. They are experts in the art of ninjutsu, and one of the families responsible for developing a school of murder and sabotage, the "Iga-ryu ninjutsu". Not surprisingly, then, they can recruit ninja warriors more cheaply than any other clan, and their ninja have more expertise, both on and off the battlefield. The Hattori are dangerous indeed and, as they look beyond the borders of Iga, their home province, who knows where ambition may take them: perhaps to the shogun's palace.
Start Year - 1545 Start Provinces - Iga
- +2% to the success chance of ninja actions.
- Specialist Hattori units can hide effectively in battle.
- Specialist Hattori units posses kisho training.
- Hattori Ashigaru and Samurai can deploy anywhere on the battlefield.
- Hattori generals start with Night Attack ability.
- Hattori Ashigaru and Samurai units have higher upkeep costs (33% increase).
Short Campaigns Victory conditionsEdit
Capture and Control Kyoto. Capture and hold 25 provinces including the following: Iga, Ise, Mino, Omi, Kyoto, Yamato
Long Campaigns Victory conditionsEdit
Become Shogun by capturing and holding Kyoto by the end of year: 1600
Capture and hold 40 provinces including the following: Iga, Ise, Mino, Omi, Kyoto, Yamato